The interests for fixed deposits are settled at 24:00 on the day of maturity and the principal plus interest will be automatically transferred to your current account then. If you convert your fixed deposits to current deposits before maturity, the interests already generated in the fixed period will be re-calculated against the interest rate for current deposits.
Articles in this section
- When will I start to gain interests?
- What is the minimum deposit and withdrawal?
- Why can’t I withdraw my total asset?
- How to buy deposit products?
- How to calculate interests fixed deposits?
- How to calculate interests for current deposits？
- How to withdraw Bitcoin/Litecoin? How long will it take to receive my Bitcoin/Litecoin?
- How to fund Bitcoin/Litecoin? How long will it take to confirm the funding?