Yes we charge a small amount of maintenance fees for running and maintaining our mining farms. The fees may be lowered when we manage to further cut down our costs or we've got more cost-efficient miners. For now, the maintenance fees is fixed at $0.0009/GHS/Day and $0.02/MHS/Day. The fees will be deducted from your daily mining income allocation.
Articles in this section
- What may lead to mining income fluctuation of hosted hashrates?
- Is there any transaction fee for withdrawal?
- What is the minimum amount of purchase and sell?
- What are the cryptocurrencies OXBTC cloudhash can mine?
- Do you charge maintenance fees?
- When can I have access to the hash rate I order? How to measure the time frame?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How does it work?
- Why OXBTC CloudHash?
- What is cloud hashing power?