The mining income fluctuation of hosted hashrates may be affected by the following: price fluctuations, the total hashrate/difficulty of the network, season/temperature, power outage and force majeure. Positive correlation stands between coin price and mining income, the higher price the more you get; The total hashrate of the network negatively related to the income, which means the more hashrate of the network, the more mining difficulty, hence the income decrease; Mining rigs may run down under high temperatures mainly in summer; Downtime of mining rigs and power outage happen occasionally which temporarily halt mining; Earthquake, fire and other force majeure will also lead to income fluctuation.
Articles in this section
- What may lead to mining income fluctuation of hosted hashrates?
- Is there any transaction fee for withdrawal?
- What is the minimum amount of purchase and sell?
- What are the cryptocurrencies OXBTC cloudhash can mine?
- Do you charge maintenance fees?
- When can I have access to the hash rate I order? How to measure the time frame?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How does it work?
- Why OXBTC CloudHash?
- What is cloud hashing power?